Top it off with Will starting a cold, at least I think it's a cold. He's really stuffy and now he's tachycardic.
Which brings us to the new dilemna...with weekly infusions (IV fluids), the recommendation of a port is going to become a topic of discussion. Do we put in a port or do we not? Given a mito patient's issues with infections (their bodies don't handle them well), will a port help or be yet another problem?
We still have Chloe, who has decided that I really am not a potted plant, which, btw, is very cool. She gave me a huge hug this morning and actually took her bath this evening without screaming! Chelsea called and asked if we wanted her to pick her up tomorrow, and I am like, "Um, I just bought her soy yogurt and almond milk and I got a vegan cookbook from the library (ok...Billy picked it up!), so maybe by Sunday??? :) However, she may eat Fredericksburg out of blueberries, so she may have to head to Charlottesville at that point. The child devoured a pound of them at lunch! We have to hide the blueberries or she will eat all four pounds in one sitting!
So, it's been a long week. I have my granddaughter which is a silver lining. Will is unwell which is a huge cloud around that silver lining. But the kids are sleeping, Andrew is on his way home, and I am heading for bed! Before midnight!