Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunshine and Jeeps

So, I really think that Jeeps were designed by someone who was totally sunshine dependent. I mean, really, what is better than a beautiful day, a long drive, and the sunshine beaming right down on you? It makes for a perfectly lovely day. Add in the fact that you can't possibly carry on a conversation in such a noisy vehicle, and suddenly you get to either enjoy the music emitting from your very amazing soundbar, or you get to actually complete a thought because you can't possibly hear the children trying to talk to you! While I love my children talking to me, there are times when it's truly a beautiful thing to not have your every thought interrupted. :)

Add in the extra benefit of needing to outrun a storm because you really don't want to put the top on, and you have suddenly added adventure and a sense of daring into your lovely, music and thought-filled drive.

All told, it was a lovely, lovely day! :)

No comments: