Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Emily Grace Sachno


Chelsea called Monday afternoon to let me know that Chloe had pneumonia. Chelsea then called me Monday evening to let me know that it was a good time to pick up Chloe since the consensus was that Chelsea had finally gone into labor. So, off Andrew and I went to Charlottesville to pick up one sick baby while we awaited the arrival of her sister.

Chelsea then labored for a very long time, but finally, Tuesday evening at 6:18, Emily Grace arrived. So what was a Nana to do? Well, of course we drove back to Charlottesville last night to visit the newest addition to our clan.

While we are rather tired today, we are thrilled that Chelsea and Emily are both doing well and should be able to head home tomorrow. Which means that tomorrow, I have to return my oldest granddaughter, but then, I get to see my newest one as well... :)

2 comments:

Charlena Hitzges said...

Congratulations Nana!!!! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is well w/ your first born child and your most recently born grandchild! Woohoo! Congrats!

Praying Chloe is well soon.


I hope William's test produces helpful results.

Angie D.